- King of the Jungle: Hericium Erinaceus, better known as Lion's Mane, are dried mushrooms that grow on hardwood trees and have shown positive effects for brain support, tinnitus relief, and immune support.
- Powerful Nootropic: Chaga mushroom, reishi mushroom, and cordyceps are popular in the nootropics depot, but let's not overlook lions mane mushroom powder. This brain booster may improve memory, focus, clarity, and overall cognitive performance.
- Brain Boost: Up the focus factor with this brain supplement. Lion's mane supplements may stimulate the brain's production of nerve growth factors (NGFs), which are essential for brain and nerve health as well as improved mood.
- Immune System Booster: In addition to being a memory supplement for brain cells, lion mane has cracked the overall wellness formula. It is known to be an immune booster, an anti-inflammatory, and a supporter of anxiety relief and stress relief.
- Made in the USA: Our organic lion's mane powder is processed right here in the USA (California) in a GMP & NSF certified facility. Each batch is also lab tested by a verified third party to ensure purity, potency, and quality.
Finally, a lions mane powder that's not just ground up brown rice. You can smell that it's fungus, and it comes at a good price per ounce. I don't think there's any mycelium mixed in (just fruiting bodies) so I wonder about the amount /types of the beneficial polysaccharides as there are different levels in the fruits and the mycelium. However, I would much rather this than myceliated brown rice. Good product as far as I can tell, plus it's grown in the USA and it's organic.
From what I've read about the company, they seem to be trustworthy. I have bought some of their other powders and enjoyed them. I would rather see growing and factory conditions in pictures, but there seem to be none. So I must go based on reviews and my own opinions.I read that it goes best in coffee, so I tried it this way first. I'm pleased to see how well it blended, without any clumps. It does settle on the bottom just a little bit, but more stirring can fix that. I don't taste anything other than coffee, although my coffee tastes a lot stronger with it in.Now for the packaging. There was a little bit of the powder when I removed the wrapping around the top of the container. The seal was intact so I'm guessing it occurred on packaging line. I've had different products from this company with the same problem.The information that the company includes with their products is the main reason I bought it. They include all health benefits in their descriptions of their products. The packaging is also visually appealing.I will continue to use this everyday for the next two weeks and will add to my review. I will include any noticable changes in health and well-being.Update: So it's been a few weeks since I started using this in my everyday coffee. I stopped using a whole scoop after a couple of days because I started noticing headaches afterwards. I cut my serving size down to half a scoop and that seems to be a lot better. I've noticed a small improvement in mental functioning. I'm able to focus a little bit better than before on my daily tasks.According to holistic health experts you should give herbs, mushrooms, oils, ECT a month or two to fully feel the affects of their benefits. So of I'm noticing small improvements in just a few weeks, that's a good sign. Also I recommend using only a small portion of the scoop and work your way up to a full serving. Everyone's body is different, so adjust to what suits you the best.
Good value, taste and smells a bit different
Great product for anyone looking to improve their health!
Great! Keeps me focused all day!