- 'SHROOM PACKED: Every packet of this elixir has 1500mg of organic Lions Mane mushroom extract, wood-grown fruiting bodies only, rose hips for vitamin C, organic wildcrafted Rhodiola to support productivity, and organic mint for flavor.
- PRODUCTIVITY & FOCUS: Our Organic Lions Mane mushroom powder is a natural nootropic that supports productivity and focus. It is recognized for creative support and enhanced productivity.
- YOUR NEW STUDY BUDDY: Double down during periods of brain fog with both long-term and short-term brain benefits. No caffeine and completely unsweetened.
- PERFECT FOR ALL DIETS: Perfect for our vegan, keto, dairy-free, and gluten-free friends. Only natural organic ingredients are used. No carriers, fillers, natural flavors, or artificial flavors. All ingredients are naturally farmed or wild harvested.
- EASY TO MIX: Ready to drink in 8 fluid ounces of hot water. Easily mixes into your favorite coffee, tea, or smoothie. Tastes earthy and not like mushrooms.
A friend mailed me three packets of Lion's Mane with the directions to "drink in coffee every morning for three days," then get back to him with how I felt.DAY 1: I felt an extra jolt, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. My attention and focus seemed better, memory recall etc. It kind of felt like my brain was in the Matrix, I was able to catch anything that flew by me. It was amazing. I figured it was the placebo effect though.DAY 2: I didn't feel quite the same intensity of results, but felt good.DAY 3: I didn't feel quite anywhere near what I felt on day 1 and day 2, but I did notice that my mood had been consistently good for those three days, my mental energy was consistent from morning to night, and I was able to recall names, places, and facts without hesitation -- rarity for me. I ordered a box of my own.DAY 4: No Lion's Mane, no withdrawals, no feelings of grogginess, just felt completely normal.DAY 5: Still felt normal.DAY 6: Normal still.DAY 7: Got my box of Lion's Mane in the mail, gave some to my friends and asked them to tell me how they felt after 3 days of consistent use.Everybody loved the initial rush of Day 1, all said they felt focusing was better. Some have been asking me to give them more since then lol. Tastes like the back of a stamp with earthy tones, and somebody said it definitely has a mushroom flavor. It really inspired me to find natural mental boosters, so grabbed some Ginkgo Biloba tea at the local Asian grocery and now make a morning elixir with the Ginkgo and Lion's Mane. I much prefer drinking it in a tea, rather than my coffee (I love the taste of coffee as it's own elixir).The friend who sent me packets that started this whole thing uses Lion's Mane every day. He says he doesn't notice the effects anymore, but says that overall he feels great -- but he's a healthful dude overall.Who really knows?5 Stars though.
Amazing product! I can really feel the effects after consistanly consuming this tasty elixir!
I love the product
A wonderful product. We love it.
Delightful Healthy Flaver